Rossini DAC 2.0
Den nye dCS Rossini DAC 2.0 gir deg superlativ lydgjengivelse fra ett bredt spekter av digitale musikktjenester. Denne digitale musikkspilleren har den legendariske dCS Ring DAC og signalbehandlingsplattform utviklet for Vivaldi-serien. Pluss, legg til at den har en tilpasset høy-ytelses UPnP-musikkstreamer.
Silver or Black.
444mm/17.5” x 435mm/17.2” x 125mm/5.0”. Allow extra depth for cable connectors.
- Converter Type
dCS proprietary Ring DACTM topology.
- Digital Inputs
Network interface on an RJ45 connector – Acts as a UPnPTM renderer in Asynchronous mode, streaming digital music from a NAS or local computer over a standard Ethernet network, decoding all major lossless formats including FLAC, WAV & AIFF at up to 24 bit 384kS/s native sample rate, plus DSD/64 & DSD/128 in DFF/DSF format.
Other supported formats include WMA, ALAC, MP3, AAC & OGG.
Some formats are limited to lower sample rates. Accepts data streamed from an iPod, iPhone or iPad via Apple AirPlay, 44.1 or 48kS/s only. Network Loop Out connector on a second RJ45 connector. USB 2.0 interface on a B-type connector operating in Asynchronous mode, will accept up to 24 bit PCM at up to 384kS/s plus DSD/64 & DSD/128 in DoP format. Operates in Class 1 or 2 mode.
USB-on-the-go interface on type A connector operating in Asynchronous mode, streams digital music from a flash drive at up to 24 bit 384kS/s plus DSD/64 or DSD/128.
2x AES/EBU on 3-pin female XLR connectors.
Each will accept PCM at up to 24 bit 192kS/s or DSD/64 in DoP format. Used as a Dual AES pair, it will accept PCM at up to 384kS/s, DSD/64 & DSD/128 in DoP format or dCS-encrypted DSD.
2x SPDIF on 1x RCA Phono and 1x BNC connectors. Each will accept PCM at up to 24 bit 192kS/s or DSD/64 in DoP format. 1x SPDIF optical on a Toslink connector will accept PCM at up to 24 bit 96kS/s.
- Analogue Outputs
Output levels: 2V or 6V rms for full-scale input, set in the menu. Balanced outputs: 1 stereo pair on 2x 3-pin XLR male connectors (pin 2 = hot, pin 3 = cold).
These outputs are electronically balanced and floating.
Output impedance is 3Ω, maximum load is 600Ω (10k-100kΩ is recommended).
Unbalanced outputs: 1 stereo pair on 2x RCA phono connectors.
Output impedance is 52Ω, maximum load is 600Ω (10k-100kΩ is recommended).
- Wordclock I/Oworldclock Io
2x Word Clock Inputs on 2x BNC connectors, accept standard word clock at 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 or 192kHz.
The data rate can be the same as the clock rate or an exact multiple of the clock rate. Sensitive to TTL levels. Word Clock Output on 1x BNC connector. In Master mode, a TTL-compatible word clock appears on this output.
- Residual Noise
24-bit data: Better than -113dB0, 20Hz-20kHz unweighted. (6V output setting).
- L R Crosstalk
Better than -115dB0, 20Hz-20kHz.
- Spurious Responses
Better than -105dB0, 20Hz-20kHz.
PCM mode: up to 6 filters give different trade-offs between the Nyquist image rejection and the phase response. DSD mode: 4 filters progressively reduce out-of-audio band noise level.
- Upsampling Rates
DXD as standard or optional DSD upsampling.
- Software Updates
Loaded from CD-R via PCM digital inputs or PC via USB input. Download and update functionality available via Rossini App.
- Local Control
dCS Rossini App for Unit Configuration and Music Playback. RS232 interface (controlled by a 3rd party automation system). IR remote control – dCSpremium remote control available as an optional extra.
- Power Supply
Factory set to either 100, 115/120, 220 or 230/240V AC, 50-60Hz.
- Power Consumption
23 Watts typical / 28 Watts maximum.
- Operating Systems
Windows Vista / 7 / 8.1 / 10, Mac OSX 10.10. dCS USB driver is required for Windows in Audio Class 2 Mode.
- Latest generation dCS Digital Processing Platform brings state-of-the-art signal processing and flexibility.
- dCS Ring DAC fitted, as used in the flagship dCS Vivaldi digital playback system.
- Digital inputs support UPnP, asynchronous USB and Apple Airplay sources, plus AES, Dual AES and S/PDIF digital audio streams.
- Streaming services supported include TIDAL, Spotify Connect and Deezer.
- Accepts encrypted SACD data from dCS Transport via Dual AES inputs.
- Multi-stage DXD oversampling design with optional DSD upsampling; user-selectable DSP and DSD filters.
- Auto clocking system improves ease of use and minimises jitter.
- Multi-stage power regulation and twin mains transformers isolate analogue, digital and clock circuitry.
- Firmware-upgradeable for future functionality and performance upgrades.
- Features a full MQA™ decoder. This MQA™ implementation is unique, as it is the first opportunity to enable a DAC which, by providing exact rendering to beyond 16x (768 kHz), matches the desired temporal response with very low modulation noise.
Pris kr 217.500.-