Et spesielt mål med ERIC var å skape en kraftigere forsterker for å drive selv de tøffeste høyttaler belastninger. Dette er en fullt balansert og transformatorkoblet forsterker fra inngang til utgang.
ERIC er forsterkeren for de virkelige entusiaster, – 65kg pr monoblokk!
- Balanced power-amplifier. Mono block design.
- ERIC use the KR T-100 output tube. It´s similar to 845, but a modern direct heated triode tube designed for audio.
- Power output at 1% THD+N, 1 kHz: 70W
- Amplification: 27dB
- Sensitivity: 1V for full output power
- Input impedance: 40kohm
- Output impedance: 4 ohm or 8 ohm, selectable on order.
- Frequency response +0dB -2dB: 10Hz – 30 kHz
- THD 100 Hz to 10 kHz, 50W less than 0,2%
- Hum and noise: 90dB below full output voltage
- Tubes: 2 x T100, 2 x 6L6GC, 2 xEC8010, 1 x GZ34, 4 x 6CJ3
- Mains power: 115V / 230V selectable, 50Hz – 60Hz, 500VA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 750 x 360 x 480mm each
- Weight per monoblock: 65kg
ERIC design details
The design rules for LARS and MONICA is also valid for ERIC + the additional features stated here.
Eric is a fully balanced design with transformer coupling. No capacitors in the signal path except cathode decoupling.
The power tubes are T-100 from KR. These are a modern version of 845 with oxide cathode instead of tungsten cathode. Driver tubes are 6L6GC in triode connection. Gain tubes are EC8010 a frame grid tube with high gain and low inner resistance.
Filaments have DC feeding with choke filtering.
Power stage and driver stage have separate power supplies. The power stage PSU has a bridge of rectifier tubes and double choke filtering. The driver stage PSU has one double rectifier and single choke filtering. The gain stage is supplied from the driver stage PSU via a non-feedback regulator.
All capacitors in the HV PSUs are polypropylene film capacitors.
Kr: 1.500.000.- pair